The Unplug Retreat should never be considered as an alternative to professional medical advice.
The contents of this web site are provided for information purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for professional medical opinion.
Always seek the expert advice of your doctor or medical specialist or other health care professional. The Unplug Retreat does not provide medical diagnosis, or consultations related to health, medical, or psychiatric issues. The Unplug Retreat is not a medical facility or other licensed health care professional, and cannot and will not provide you with any kind of medical care, treatment, or diagnosis in relation to the physical health or wellbeing of your body. The Unplug Retreat is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment from licensed and registered healthcare professionals.
You should seek professional medical advice before making any health decision.
Any information, stories, examples, or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of a treatment at The Unplug Retreat.
By booking, attending or participating in The Unplug Retreat, including viewing this website, you agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, The Unplug retreat, Ellen Aarts and Amelia Griffiths, and others associated with The Unplug retreat, Ellen Aarts and Amelia Griffiths, from any claim or liability whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of the website, or the inability to use the website by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage; or (4) any content on the website published by a third party; or (5) any personal injury or death arising out of The Unplug Retreat, communication with Ellen Aarts or Amelia Griffiths, and your use of this website and the information, ideas, suggestions, techniques, and other materials.
The Unplug Retreat Terms and Conditions
2. The customer shall pay The Unplug Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 25% (minimum €300) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to The Unplug Retreat not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment to be made via bank transfer.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date The Unplug Retreat reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply.
If cancellation takes place 60 days before the retreat commences, we will issue a 100% refund
If cancellation takes place 30 - 60 days before the retreat, we will be happy to transfer your place to another guest, minus the deposit
If cancellation takes place within 30 days of the retreat, payments are not refundable.
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, The Unplug Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. The Unplug Retreat is not held liable for flight costs.
8. The Unplug Retreat reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
12. The Unplug Retreat retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. The Unplug Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. The Unplug Retreat can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. The Unplug Retreat reserves the right